VIVO IPL 14 Winner Prediction: Welcome to our article. In this article, we are going to tell you about all the little details you can use to predict the winner of the match. However, if you don’t want the headache of predicting the winner then you can check out another article. In which we predict the winner of the match and you can just use that data for your benefit. So, you can check our article on the IPL 2021 All Match Prediction – Who Will Win IPL Bhavishyavani.
So, as we know that every year IPL brand value is increasing. And every year it is organized by the BCCI. Also, it is the most popular sport in India currently. And every year IPL fan following is increasing also its craze among the peoples are increasing. To date, there are 13 seasons of IPL already finished. So, this year IPL season will also be known as IPL 14.
However, in the previous year the sponsorship of the IPL title taken by Dream 11. But this year the title sponsorship will go to VIVO again. Although, in the past year Vivo already sponsors the IPL title sometimes. But due to the current situation between India and China, they are not provided with the sponsorship of IPL season 13. Also, IPL faced heavy criticism about this.
IPL is the biggest cricket tournament not only in India but also in foreign countries. Also, all the people enjoy the IPL season like a festival. Star Sports get all the copyrights right and will broadcast all the matches of the IPL. So, we can say that IPL is a game which you enjoy with your family and friends as well. Auction for season 14 of IPL is already done.
- 1 IPL 14 Winner Prediction
- 2 Who Will Win IPL 2021
- 2.1 SWOT analysis for Mumbai Indians
- 2.2 SWOT analysis for Sunrisers Hyderabad
- 2.3 SWOT analysis for Royal Challengers Bangalore
- 2.4 SWOT analysis for Punjab Kings
- 2.5 SWOT analysis for Chennai Super Kings
- 2.6 SWOT analysis for Rajasthan Royals
- 2.7 Strength
- 2.8 SWOT analysis for Delhi Capitals
- 2.9 SWOT analysis for Kolkata Knight Riders
- 2.10 Orange Cap Holder
- 2.11 Purple Cap Holder
IPL 14 Winner Prediction
The basic rule of cricket is the team that performs good and gives 100% in the match will win. However, Mumbai Indians win the title 5 times and Chennai Super Kings win the title 3 times. Although, Kolkata Knight Riders also wins the title 2 times. And there are 3 teams who won the title 1 time are Deccan Chargers, Rajasthan Royals, and Sunrisers Hyderabad.
We also provide all the list of winners of IPL. This list also gives a little idea about the winning teams so far. So, let’s discuss in the table below:
|Rajasthan Royals||Chennai Super Kings||2008|
|Deccan Chargers||Royal Challenger Bangalore||2009|
|Chennai Super Kings||Mumbai Indians||2010|
|Chennai Super Kings||Royal Challenger Bangalore||2011|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||Chennai Super Kings||2012|
|Mumbai Indians||Chennai Super Kings||2013|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||Kings XI Punjab||2014|
|Mumbai Indians||Chennai Super Kings||2015|
|Sunrisers Hyderabad||Royal Challenger Bangalore||2016|
|Mumbai Indians||Rising Pune Supergiants||2017|
|Chennai Super Kings||Sunrisers Hyderabad||2018|
|Mumbai Indians||Chennai Super Kings||2019|
|Mumbai Indians||Delhi Capitals||2020|
So, according to the table, you can see about all the title winners to date. We also provide the prediction for all the matches of the current season on our website. So, make sure to check that too.
Who Will Win IPL 2021
Now, let’s discuss some analysis on the teams and see which team is most preferably close to win the title this time. In this section, we are going to discuss the analysis team by team. So, you have a clear idea about all the teams. Or we can say that we did a SWOT analysis for all the teams. SWOT is a short form of Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat. So, read all the data carefully and find out all about your favorite team. And whether it has any chances for winning or not.
SWOT analysis for Mumbai Indians
Now, let’s discuss all the data about the defending champions i.e. Mumbai Indians.
- Strong Core – They have Rohit Sharma, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya. They all are experienced and talented players. They didn’t panic in the crucial moments. Have a great fielding coach by their side i.e. Jonty Rhodes.
- Pace Attack – They also have a good bowling attack. They have Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell McClenaghan, James Neesham, and also Trent Boult. This pace attack is dangerous for many teams batting line-up.
- Allrounder Support – They have good support from their all-rounder attack. For this position, they have Hardik Pandya, Nathan Coulter Nile, Kieron Pollard, and also Krunal Pandya.
- Wicket Keeper Batsman Duo – They have the duo of WK Batsman of Quinton De Kock and Ishan Kishan. As both of them are good from their bat and able to play a destructive inning.
- Indian Pace – MI has many pacers in the teams like Mitchell McClenaghan, James Neesham, and also Trent Boult. But when it comes to Indian pacers then there is only Jasprit Bumrah. Although they have Dhawal Kulkarni it seems he is running out of form. Also, Arjun Tendulkar has only played 2 T20s, and while Mohsin Khan does not have any IPL experience.
- Overseas all-rounder – MI team has added 2 new overseas all-rounders this time. Their names are James Neesham of New Zealand and Marco Jansen of South Africa. However, Marco Jansen is a new player for everyone. So, MI make sure they use this player calibur perfectly and expect some good result from him. As we all know James Neesham is quite famous for his hitting at the slog overs. So, MI hoping to get good results.
- Injuries – There are more players in the MI squad who are prone to injury. Like Nathan Coulter Nile, Chris Lynn, James Neesham, and Adam Milne. So, if multiple players face injury then there is a problem for MI. Therefore, this is shown as more treat than any other thing.
SWOT analysis for Sunrisers Hyderabad
Now, let’s discuss all the data about the Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH).
- Top Order – Their maximum power is in their top order by the support of David Warner, Kane Williamson, and Jonny Bairstow. But they have to decide whom they want as an opener with David Warner. They have many different player options for the position.
- Back-up – Their Backup for top order is also good. They have Manish Pandey, Jason Holder, Mitchell Marsh, and Mohammad Nabi. They all can play great knocks when needed.
- Bowling Line-up – They have quite a good bowling line up which is led by Bhuvneshwar Kumar. Also, supported by Rashid Khan, and sometimes Nabi can do well with the bowl too.
- Middle Order – Their middle-order becomes a problem for them. They also include some new players for the position. LikeVirat Singh, Abhishek Sharma, and Priyam Garg. But some of them are not yet tested and some are out of their form. This time they also include Kedar Jadhav in the team for more reliability.
- Domestic cricket all-rounder – They have a domestic all-rounder who is waiting to show their talent. That is why SRH retained one of their previous all-rounder named Vijay Shankar. Also this time they have a player from the previous MI squad named Jagadeesha Suchith.
- Injuries – Same as MI their players also are prone to injuries. As their pacers and all-rounders face many injuries in previous seasons. So, this time they don’t want any injury to happen.
SWOT analysis for Royal Challengers Bangalore
Now, let’s discuss all the data about the Royal Challenger Bangalore (RCB).
- Batting – This goes without saying that they have the most destructive batting line-up. As we already know they have some big hitters with them. Like Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, and Joshua Philippe. Also, this time Glenn Maxwell joins their squad. Big Bash League star Daniel Christian, also comes back to RCB.
- Domestic level all-rounders – This time they have some good all-rounders who performed quite well in their domestic and international matches. Like Daniel Sams, Harshal Patel, and Washington Sundar. Therefore they have some advantage here too.
- Bowling unit – This is a very big concern for RCB to date. They are always able to gather strong batting units but fail to gather some experienced bowlers. Their bowling unit is still inexperienced and is their biggest weakness. Like Kane Richardson, Mohammed Siraj, and Navdeep Saini. They only have Kyle Jamieson as an experienced pacer in the squad. As Dan Christian and Daniel Sams don’t play much IPL.
- A chance for underrated players – They have some underrated players in the squad. As they are good at hitting as well as bowling. Like Harshal Patel who is a pace-bowling all-rounder and able to do some damage to other teams. Also, they have KS Bharat who is good at-bat. However, he is yet to make his debut in International Cricket.
- Form of Players – They have some big-name players but their biggest fear in the form of those players. Like Glenn Maxwell, he is constantly out of form for some time. But in case if Glenn Maxwell fails this time too then RCB has a backup of Daniel Christian.
SWOT analysis for Punjab Kings
Now, let’s discuss all the data about the Punjab Kings (PBKS).
- Top Order – They have previous year orange cap winner KL Rahul. After that, they have Mayank Aggarwal and of course universal boss Chris Gayle. If these players able to show their talents then there is no option left for the opposite team
- Back-up options – They have a good backup for their top orders. Like Nicholas Pooran, Dawid Malan, Sarfaraz Khan, Mandeep Singh, and Deepak Hooda. They have all these options in their squad.
- Finishers – They have good finishers in the squad. Like Fabian Allen, Moises Henriques, Shahrukh Khan, and Prabh Simran Singh. So, they have good finishers in the squad.
- Bowling Unit – Like RCB they also have an inexperienced bowling unit. Only Mohammed Shami is there who has the proper experience. Some of their bowlers are yet to make their debut in the IPL. Like Thye Richardson, Riley Meredith, Fabian Allen, and Moises Henriques.
- Emerging Bowler – As we already discussed that they have an inexperienced blowing unit. So, there is a chance for some of their bowlers to become emerging bowlers in this IPL. Like Ishan Porel, Arshdeep Singh, and Harpreet Brar. They expect from them more in this season.
- Injuries – Like last year Punjab team have to face many injuries. Shami got injured many times so this is not a good thing for Punjab. They have many players who faced injuries a lot like Chris Gayle, Moises Henriques, Ishan Porel, and Jhye Richardson.
SWOT analysis for Chennai Super Kings
Now, let’s discuss all the data about the Chennai Super Kings (CSK).
- Season pro – They have the most season pro players in the squad. Like MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Faf du Plessis, DJ Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Imran Tahir, Karn Sharma, Ambati Rayudu, and Robin Uthappa. All these players are well experienced for the IPL. They all have been connected with the IPL for years now.
- All-rounder pack – They have the all-rounder pack with them. Like Moeen Ali, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Sam Curran, DJ Bravo, Mitchell Santner, and Shardul Thakur. They all have the talent to convert any game into their favor.
- Age Factor – While they have most season pro. But there is a backfire to that, which is most players are facing the age factor. So, as we all know previous year Dhoni faces difficulties with the bat. And also Suresh Raina didn’t play that well. Robin Uthappa and Ambati Raydu didn’t play many international-level games for a long time. Also, Jadeja is suffering from injuries.
- For Indian Batsmen – As there are fewer overseas batsmen present in the line-up. So, there is a chance for Indian batsmen to show their talent. Like Robin Uthappa, Ambati Rayudu, Cheteshwar Pujara, N Jagadeesan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, and C Hari Nishaanth.
- Overseas seat for Playing XI – As we know that Chennai has many overseas players in their squad. So, the question is that how they will able to manage them in the team. Although, for this season they purchase Moeen Ali too. So, they have to decide whom they want to take in the playing XI and whom they want to bench. They have players like Sam Curran, Faf du Plessis, Josh Hazlewood, Imran Tahir, Lungi Ngidi, DJ Bravo, and Mitchell Santner.
SWOT analysis for Rajasthan Royals
Now, let’s discuss all the data about the Rajasthan Royals (RR).
- Batting Unit – They have match-winners in their batting unit. Like Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Manan Vohra, Chris Morris, Jofra Archer, Rahul Tewatia, Riyan Parag, Liam Livingstone, Shivam Dube, and David Miller. These all players are able to change the flow of the game in their favor.
- Supporting Bowler – They have not enough supporting bowlers who can assist Jofra Archer. However, in the last season, they make faith in Jaydev Unadkat but he fails to show talent. But this time team expects him to perform. Other than that they also have Mustafizur Rehman in the squad, but it seems he is going to play for his team against Sri Lanka. Also, Chris morris may be an option but he is an injury-prone player. As say about Ben Stokes then he doesn’t bowl that much in the IPL.
- All-rounder action – This is a good chance for Shivam Dube to showcase his skills. However, in the previous IPL for RCB he couldn’t do much. But this time he has a golden opportunity to grab. The team expects from him and hopes he can assist Jofra Archer.
- Inexperience is a problem – This is a big problem for this team. As their captain is also inexperienced for the captaincy. As this is the first time Sanju Samson is going to perform captaincy and lead his team to win the title. So, there is some pressure on his shoulders.
SWOT analysis for Delhi Capitals
Now, let’s discuss all the data about the Delhi Capitals (DC).
- Bowling unit – They have a good bowling lineup for the IPL. They have players like Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Chris Woakes, Ishant Sharma, Tom Curran, Umesh Yadav, Lukman Meriwala, Marcus Stoinis, and Avesh Khan. These bowlers are well experienced and have the ability to tackle any batting line-up. So, they have the fiercest pace attack among all teams.
- Wicketkeeper problem – There is a good chance that they can face a wicket-keeper batsman problem. As if Rishabh Pant is unavailable for a match due to some reason. Then they have to place Sam Billings behind the stumps. As result, the team will lose the spot of foreign players. As they have to include a foreign wicketkeeper.
- Chances are there – For this season of IPL, some players have good chances to prove themselves. Like Prithvi Shaw and Ajinkya Rahane. These players are consistent while in their form. So, this is a golden opportunity for them to grab.
- Back-up in Spin – Team has some great spinners with them. Like Ravichandran Ashwin and Amit Mishra. But the team has to see that these players suffered injuries regularly. Now, there is only Axar Patel has to carry the whole burden on his shoulder. Although, they have the back-up of Pravin Dubey and M Siddharth. But they are inexperienced as well.
SWOT analysis for Kolkata Knight Riders
Now, let’s discuss all the data about the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR).
- Overseas power – They have powerful overseas players in the squad. Like Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Eoin Morgan, Pat Cummins, Lockie Ferguson, Shakib Al Hasan, Ben Cutting, and Tim Seifert. All these are strong and match-changing players. While Cutting gives a good backup to Russell. Also, Seifert could open the innings for Kolkata.
- Wicketkeeper problem – Same as DC, KKR also facing the problem of wicket keeper batsman. So, it is possible that Sheldon Jackson is the back-up for DK. But he didn’t perform that well in IPL up to date. Therefore, if DK misses any match then KKR has to face this problem of wicket keeper batsman.
- For Indian Players – There is a lot of opportunity for the uncapped Indian Player this season. Like Shubman Gill. Also, they have Nitish Rana and Rahul Tripathi in their squad. Prasidh Krishna, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, and Sandeep Warrier also have an opportunity.
- Spin Bowling unit – They have to face this problem. As they have Sunil Narine for their spinning line-up. But they don’t have a well back-up for him. Also, they have Pawan Negi, Varun Chakravarthy, Kuldeep Yadav, and Shakib Al Hasan. But all of them are not in a good form to perform well for KKR.
Now let’s see the players who achieve the orange and purple caps from 2008 to 2020. We also provide the table regarding this down below:
Orange Cap Holder
This is a title given to the player who scores maximum runs in the IPL season. Along with the title player will be awarded a cap orange colored in the running season. Also, the prize money after the season is over and the prize distribution ceremony is running.
|Shaun Marsh||Kings XI Punjab||616||2008|
|Matthew Hayden||Chennai Super Kings||572||2009|
|Sachin Tendulkar||Mumbai Indians||618||2010|
|Chris Gayle||Royal Challengers Bangalore||608||2011|
|Chris Gayle||Royal Challengers Bangalore||733||2012|
|Michael Hussey||Chennai Super Kings||733||2013|
|Robin Uthappa||Kolkata Knight Riders||660||2014|
|David Warner||Sunrisers Hyderabad||562||2015|
|Virat Kohli||Royal Challengers Bangalore||973||2016|
|David Warner||Sunrisers Hyderabad||641||2017|
|Kane Williamson||Sunrisers Hyderabad||735||2018|
|David Warner||Sunrisers Hyderabad||692||2019|
|KL Rahul||Kings XI Punjab||670||2020|
As you see in the table this title holds by the team Sunrises Hyderabad maximum number of times i.e. 4 times. After that, the team Royal Challengers Bangalore holds the number i.e. 3 times. And after that, Chennai Super Kings holds this title by 2 times. At last, the team who only holds this title 1 time is Kings XI Punjab and Mumbai Indians.
Purple Cap Holder
This is a title given to the player who takes maximum wickets in the IPL season. Along with the title player will be awarded a cap purple colored in the running season. Also, the prize money gives to the player during the prize distribution ceremony. We also provide the table below for more information.
|Sohail Tanvir||Rajasthan Royals||22||2008|
|R.P Singh||Deccan Chargers||23||2009|
|Pragyan Ojha||Deccan Chargers||21||2010|
|Lasith Malinga||Mumbai Indians||28||2011|
|Morne Morkel||Delhi Daredevils||25||2012|
|Dwayne Bravo||Chennai Super Kings||32||2013|
|Mohit Sharma||Chennai Super Kings||23||2014|
|Dwayne Bravo||Chennai Super Kings||26||2015|
|Bhuvneshwar Kumar||Sunrisers Hyderabad||23||2016|
|Bhuvneshwar Kumar||Sunrisers Hyderabad||26||2017|
|Andrew Tye||Kings XI Punjab||24||2018|
|Imran Tahir||Chennai Super Kings||26||2019|
|Kagiso Rabada||Delhi Capitals||30||2020|
As you see in the table this title holds by the team Chennai Super Kings maximum number of times i.e. 4 times. After that, the team Deccan Chargers and Sunrisers Hyderabad hold the number i.e. 2 times. And after that, Delhi Daredevils and Delhi Capitals hold this title by 1 time. At last, the team who only holds this title 1 time is Kings XI Punjab, Mumbai Indians, and Rajasthan Royals.
So, according to these SWOT analyses, you can guess which team has a greater number of chances to win. Also if you want to see the perfect predictions for all of the IPL matches. Then don’t forget to check the link we give top in the article.
We really hope you liked this article on VIVO IPL 14 Winner Prediction – Who Will Win IPL 2021. Furthermore, if you have any doubts regarding this, then please feel free to ask in the comment section.
You can visit iplt20.com for latest ipl updates